Saturday 6 July 2013

Sunshine



Well I am nearly there – day 16 of cycle 6 chemo -5 more days and then I can say ‘We did it’. Yes I mean ‘we’ as without Alan’s support at the darkest times I may well have given up. The side effects were pretty grim this time but have mostly subsided now and I am feeling good today. The sunshine is a contributory factor I am sure. I had a scan 10 days ago and will get the results next week when I see my oncologist.

We have been getting out and about over the last week. The weather has been good and the lack of wind means I am able to do more and walk further.

Jon is once again cycling to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. If you are able to support him in any way to reach his target that would be great. Any amount however small will go to help a great cause.


He is in Annecy as I write with the ride tomorrow. Really hope he avoids the ‘broom wagon’. 

Lake Annecy
Cycle route Annecy - up and down!

His second ride will take place nearer to home in August. Thanks for your support.

Well sun is shining and lounger beckoning in the garden. Enjoy the good weather. Tess x


1 comment:

  1. You have both done it but more so you Tess, my SAS trooper. You are nearly there, those weeks will now feel like nothing as you once again remember what life should be like.

    Enjoy the sunshine and the weather!

    ReplyDelete