Thursday 25 April 2013

Out of hiberation


It has been brought to my attention by my trusty friend Raymond that I have been somewhat lax in updating the blog. The truth is that my current chemo regime has knocked the stuffing out me and I just couldn't summon up the energy!. I am doing OK and have just got through cycle 3. Today the sun is shining, the plants are sprouting and flowering and Spring has arrived here in Kent, and a visit from Ray and Jacky added a few more rays of sunshine! I still have 3 more chemo cycles to do. Cycle 4 is scheduled for next week. Thank you for all your thougthts, emails, cards, jokes and good wishes. I will try and update next week after my visit to oncologist. Keep walking with me.
Tess x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you posting Tess, Sorry to hear the chemo is taking it out of you but hopefully the sunshine and your lovely friends and family will give you a boost.
    love and hugs and lots of positive vibes as always
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piccie and post title Tess. Hope the coming of sprng lifts your spirits as you battle on.
    Love and hugs
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to hear from you
    onwards and upwards with the chemo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see you posting Tess. I hope now that Spring is on it's way it will lift your spirits. Thinking of you often and sending love, big hugs and positive vibes as always.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete