Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Wishes



Well the preparations are well underway in the Gully household for Christmas. Tim, Anna and Lilah arrive this weekend – can’t wait. The house is decorated, tree up and freezer fairly full. We are looking forward to catching up with family and friends over the next couple of weeks. I am so excited I am close to bouncing off the walls – something my oncologist would not approve of!  I am feeling fairly good right now if a little breathless on exertion and need to take a rest between tasks which I find very frustrating. My session with the counsellor was very positive and I will see her again in January. She has suggested hypnotherapy to help with the anxiety so I am considering this.

I have been keeping busy with a new craft project which you can read all about in my craft blog

I will not write another blog before Christmas – will be too busy playing! So I will wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year. I send special thoughts to those spending Christmas alone not by choice and those missing loved ones. To my mesowarrior friends I send love, positive thoughts and gentle hugs. God Bless you all.

Tess x

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Tess, when you have finished bouncing off the wall that is :-). It will be wonderful to see Lilah and Ethan playing together again
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete