Friday 1 June 2012

Funny old weather!

Weather wise we have had it all this week. We enjoyed the sunshine and warmth earlier in the week. A short trip around the coast to Botany Bay (near Broadstairs) was fabulous. We walked on the cliff top and as there was only a gentle breeze my breathing was fine. I took a few photos and played around with them in a digital scrapbook program. The torrential rain on Wednesday evening was quite spectacular!


Not much to report this week on the medical front which is good! I had a reflexology session yesterday and a 'Breathlessness Management' session this morning - this was somewhat disappointing and not very useful to me - I was also very critcal of the teaching style used! I think I am turning into a Grumpy Old Woman!

We hope to be spending some of the weekend with Ethan & his Mum & Dad - hope the weather perks up so we can go on the beach.

My thoughts today are with fellow mesowarrior Norman (who I met last Friday at St Barts) - he is fighting today in ICU. Sending my love to both Norman & Rose today.

 Hope you all enjoy this Jubilee weekend and hope the weather is good for you. Tess x




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a Grumpy Old Woman. I've been looking forward to it ever since I first saw Stephanie Beacham in Waiting for God.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend with your loved ones and that you get some beach time.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good weekend Tess with the family and that the rain holds off.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Cranston5 June 2012 at 02:43

    Like you , some of us in the Mandolin group have formed the Grumpy OLd Mens club , and so far we have sorted out 90% of the world's problems . Enjoyed looking at your cards too , on Crafty Tess . Much love to you both .... Richard

    ReplyDelete